Looking to build a marketing career? We are looking for an energetic, fast learner to help us grow our marketing team. We are looking for a great listener with a competitive spirit to help us with our branding and sales efforts. This is a position geared to someone that is looking to begin a career in marketing.
Have a previous marketing internship? Recent college grad with a marketing degree? Have a strong portfolio? Competent with Social Media Platforms? We want to hear from you.
• Research potential leads and make connections with leaders in those target organizations.
• Post content to help with brand recognition and prospect outreach
• Prepare weekly reports on connections and meeting requests.
• Support our inside business development team by developing prospect lists through online prospect searches.
• Initiate contact with business leaders via cold email outreach.
• Engage with the sales team on positive cold email outreach responses.
• Report weekly on all list development and other activities.
Manage Email Marketing Programs
• Support our email marketing efforts by taking provided content and designing and scheduling email campaigns.
• Develop targeted promotional lists & segments
• Manage email system list maintenance including resolution of bounced emails, opt-out and omit lists, segments, within our Marketing Automation system.
• Report weekly on all campaigns
Social Media Campaign Support
• Assist in developing social media content and messaging.
• Work closely with management in identifying social platforms and messaging strategies for each.
• Analyze post-campaign results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Experience working with LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
• Hands-on capability in small-team environment
• Strong computer skills; capabilities in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines